Yumeiho Therapy massage for runners or sports fans
We are launching now our special package offer for the Brighton Marathon runners to prepare them to succeed and recover at fast space.
- 30 minutes for £25
- 60 minutes for £40
- 10 sessions of 30 minutes for
- 10 sessions of 60 minutes for
OFFER ENDS 31/01/2020
These sessions are designed for sports fans, especially for runners who exercise regularly and aim to participate into various competitions with a healthy, well maintained body.
With Yumeiho Massage we can help in:
- Relieving tightness/tension–to stretch and lengthen your muscles in a much deeper and possibly more specific way than when you stretch after your run.
- Improving blood flow– when blood flow to a particular area is increased and improved, healing can take place and so the fatigued or injured muscles are rejuvenated.
- Increasing flexibility– with increased flexibility your range of motion and the mobility in your joints will be improved. This could well then reduce the chance of an injury occurring or re-occurring.
- Stimulating the lymph system– with the removal of lactic acid and other waste products caused by overuse in the muscle. Will increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body.
MAKE A BOOKING
Yumeiho Massage for Brighton Marathon Running 2020
Yumeiho massage will help you to succeed in one of the most demanding competitions you are training your body and mind for: the Marathon running.
Yumeiho massage is very beneficial for the Marathon runners because:
- It helps in faster recovery of overstretched muscles, by releasing tension and pain
- Reduce the chance of injury by clearing lactic acid or any other waste and promotes more circulation to the muscles
- It gets out of a stress dominated state of the nervous system.
- Relaxation and general stress relief after running